We use a secure website called Patient Access which provides:
- Appointments Booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
- Obtain test results
The free Patient Access app provides greater convenience for patients who are away from a desktop PC or laptop, with access to an Android or Apple Smartphone.
To register for online services, simply click here to visit the 'Patient Access' registration page, then follow the on screen instructions.
All data contained within Patient Access is protected using the highest standard internet security so you can be sure all your personal information is safe and secure.
Once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.
Please note that the practice does not manage the Patient Access website and therefore cannot provide help with using the site. Help screens are provided on the website.
There is an option for patients to contact us by email on the patient access site however we would encourage patients to use the practice email address souccg.villastreetadmins@ as we check this regularly throughout each working day. nhs.net
- Easyread guides
- Getting started (PDF, 316kb)
- Giving another person access (PDF, 589kb)
- Giving employed carers access (PDF, 138kb)
- Guide for young people (PDF, 317kb)
- Guide for adult and young carers (PDF, 316kb)
- Protecting your GP online records (PDF, 273kb)
- About GP online records (PDF, 274kb)
- Your GP record (PDF, 307kb)
Further information about GP Online Services can be found on the NHS website.