This isn't just because more testing is happening, it's actually that there is an increase in the percentage of positive results from the tests.
Please look after yourselves and us by following the government guidance:
- Wear a face covering or mask
- Wash your hands
- Socially distance 2m apart
- Stay in your support bubble
- Group meetings of up to 6 people only
Self isolate if you develop symptoms of:
- high temperature
- new persistent cough
- loss or change to sense of taste or smell
If you develop the above symptoms you can arrange a Covid-19 test online by calling 119 and you can get information about a free Covid-19 test here. We cannot arrange or order tests for you.
Please DO NOT come to the practice if you have symptoms. We want to stay open for our patients so we must minimise the risk of patients spreading the virus.