You can contact us by phone or if that's difficult for you, then come to the practice during our opening hours and speak to a receptionist to arrange an appointment. If we are busy, we may ask you to socially distance outside until safe to come in. At the moment we offer an initial telephone appointment with our GPs, however the GP will arrange a face to face appointment if that's the best option once they've spoken with you. If you aren't able to access a phone, come and see us and we can arrange an alternative that works for you.
In the last week we have:
- provided 430 GP appointments, 30% face to face
- provided 127 nurse appointments, 76% face to face
- taken over 40 blood tests
- processed over 250 prescription requests
- completed multiple home visits
- responded to 100's of messages
- processed dozens of referrals
We do this every week! Remember the rainbow!