How to make a subject access request for yourself

We require proof of your identity before we can disclose personal data. This should include copies of two documents such as:

  • your birth certificate
  • your passport
  • your driving licence
  • an official letter addressed to you at your address (e.g. bank statement, recent utility bill or council tax bill)

The documents should include your name, date of birth and current address. If you have changed your name please supply relevant documents evidencing the change.

To make a Subject Access Request (SAR) please contact the practice.