Hayfever advice and where to go for help

Posted on:

We know that hayfever season has started and effects people in different ways.

Please visit your pharmacist to get advice and medications. If they think you need a prescribed medication they will direct you to a GP.

See this link for more information on how to minimise the impact and self care if you have hayfever: Hay fever – NHS (www.nhs.uk)